Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Learn about the classification of Iraq in the Arab world in terms of gas reserves

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Learn about the classification of Iraq in the Arab world in terms of gas reserves Empty Learn about the classification of Iraq in the Arab world in terms of gas reserves

Post by Rocky Wed 22 Sep 2021, 8:01 am

[size=30]Learn about the classification of Iraq in the Arab world in terms of gas reserves[/size]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

PM:03:02:22/09/2021

[size=10]Facebook
    TwitterMore
    [/size]

The British company BP announced, on Wednesday, that Iraq ranked fourth in the Arab world with the largest proven gas reserves during the year 2020.

The company said in its schedule for the year 2021, which was seen by NRT Arabia, (September 22, 2021), that "Iraq ranked fourth in the Arab world with the largest proven gas reserves during the year 2020 at 124.6 trillion cubic feet, which represents 1.9% of the world's proven gas reserves."
    She added, "Qatar came first in the Arab world with proven gas reserves of 871.1 trillion cubic feet, followed by Saudi Arabia with 212.6 trillion cubic feet, while the UAE came third with reserves of 209.7 trillion cubic feet, and then Algeria came fifth with confirmed gas reserves of 80.5 trillion cubic feet. Egypt came sixth with a proven gas reserve of 75.5 trillion cubic feet, noting that "the proven reserves of the Middle East countries amount to 40.3 percent of the world's proven gas reserves."
    Globally, according to BP, “Russia came with the world’s highest proven gas reserves, with an amount of 1320.2 thousand trillion cubic feet, followed by Iran, with an amount of 1133.6 thousand trillion cubic feet, and then Qatar came third with an amount of 871 trillion cubic feet, and then Turkmenistan came fourth with an amount of 480.3 trillion feet. The United States of America comes in fifth with 445.6 trillion cubic feet.
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sat 27 Apr 2024, 2:53 am