Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Water Resources: Investment in the Najaf Sea requires the allocation of 40 billion dinars

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Water Resources: Investment in the Najaf Sea requires the allocation of 40 billion dinars Empty Water Resources: Investment in the Najaf Sea requires the allocation of 40 billion dinars

Post by Rocky Sun 24 Oct 2021, 6:56 am

[size=52]Water Resources: Investment in the Najaf Sea requires the allocation of 40 billion dinars[/size]

[size=45][You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
     Al-Najaf Al-Ashraf: Hussein Al-Kaabi

A number of civil activists organized the Bahr al-Najaf Tourism Festival, which included various artistic and sports segments, and called for investing this site and turning it into a tourist resort.
    On the other hand, the Directorate of Water Resources in the province has prepared integrated designs for the establishment of a tourist lake in the Bahr al-Najaf region, but stressed the need to allocate 40 billion dinars for the establishment of the project, and is currently studying its implementation in cooperation with the local government or offering it for investment.
    The official in charge of organizing the festival, Alaa Al-Safir, said: "The aim of holding this festival is to introduce the tourism aspects of the Bahr al-Najaf region, which includes a large body of water known as the Najaf Sea, in addition to the archaeological planes whose history dates back to thousands of years."
    For his part, Director of Water Resources in Najaf, Shaker Fayez, said: "Water resources have developed integrated designs for the establishment of a tourist lake in the Bahr al-Najaf region since 2011 with an area of ​​40,000 acres, but the lack of financial allocations prevented their implementation."
    And he indicated that "the establishment of the Najaf tourist lake costs more than 40 billion dinars, so it can be implemented through cooperation between the ministry and the local government, or through its offer for investment."
    Disclaimer: All published articles represent the opinion of its authors only[/size]
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Thu 28 Mar 2024, 9:37 am