Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Finance Minister: The government is adopting a set of programs and plans to stimulate the economic s

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Finance Minister: The government is adopting a set of programs and plans to stimulate the economic s Empty Finance Minister: The government is adopting a set of programs and plans to stimulate the economic s

Post by Rocky Sun 31 Oct 2021, 6:48 am

[size=36]Finance Minister: The government is adopting a set of programs and plans to stimulate the economic situation
    [/size]
    October 31, 202
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    Baghdad/
    Finance Minister Ali Abdul Amir Allawi confirmed today, Sunday, that the government is adopting a set of programs and plans that stimulate the economic situation.
    The ministry stated in a statement, that "Minister Ali Abdul-Amir Allawi received today the South Korean ambassador to Baghdad Jang Kyung-wook and his accompanying delegation," noting that "during the meeting, aspects of joint cooperation between the two countries were reviewed, and the strengthening of the partnership aspect in the economic and trade fields was emphasized and the opening New horizons for partnership between the two friendly peoples.
    He added, "The Minister reviewed the fundamental reforms achieved by the Ministry of Finance and raising the indicators of commercial activity in light of the current economic challenges and the Corona pandemic crisis."
    Allawi stressed, according to the statement, that "the Iraqi government is adopting a set of programs and plans that have an impact on stimulating the economic situation and enhancing development opportunities."
    For his part, the Korean ambassador praised “the escalating performance of the Iraqi economy,” expressing “the country’s government’s tendency to raise levels of cooperation with Iraq, and the desire of sober Korean companies to expand their activities and partnership with Iraq in various fields, especially those related to investment and infrastructure aspects.”

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Thu 28 Mar 2024, 9:22 pm