Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Agriculture announces the opening of import for these two crops

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Agriculture announces the opening of import for these two crops Empty Agriculture announces the opening of import for these two crops

Post by Rocky Mon 07 Feb 2022, 3:39 pm

Agriculture announces the opening of import for these two crops
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] 02/07/2022

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] 41

[rtl]Baghdad / Al-Mawrid News[/rtl]

[rtl]Today, Monday, the Ministry of Agriculture announced the opening of import for two crops, while it has identified materials that are currently allowed to be imported .[/rtl]
    [rtl]Ministry spokesman Hamid Al-Nayef said, "The ministry's agricultural calendar controls the import and export process," noting that "the ministry has 21 available agricultural materials that represent the food basket of citizens ."[/rtl]
    [rtl]He added, "The materials that enter from unofficial outlets are considered smuggling, and therefore some crops are imported to the markets, including some fruits that are not self-sufficient despite the existence of a program to rehabilitate the fruit sector in Iraq ."[/rtl]
    [rtl]He pointed out that "the process of imports is not only for food, but also for fodder, and currently the door for importation has been opened for the yellow corn and soy crops because of the local need ."[/rtl]
    [rtl][You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    [/rtl]

Current date/time is Mon 30 Sep 2024, 3:14 am