Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

The National Union: The Federal Court's decision opened the door again for dialogue and consensus

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

The National Union: The Federal Court's decision opened the door again for dialogue and consensus Empty The National Union: The Federal Court's decision opened the door again for dialogue and consensus

Post by Rocky Tue 01 Mar 2022, 1:42 pm

[size=45][size=41]The National Union: The Federal Court's decision opened the door again for dialogue and consensus[/size][/size]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
    Al Noor News/ Baghdad
    The Patriotic Union of Kurdistan confirmed, today, Tuesday, that the decision of the Federal Supreme Court regarding the unconstitutionality of reopening the nomination for the presidency of the Republic, opened the door again for dialogue and consensus, while indicating an urgent need for consensus between the components of the political blocs.
    The representative of the Federation, Dylan Ghafour, said in a statement to the official agency, "The decisions of the Federal Supreme Court are final and binding on everyone, and today's decision ruled that it was unconstitutional to open the door for nomination by the Presidency of the House of Representatives, but he reopened the door for nomination by voting on it," stressing that " There is an urgent need for consensus between the components of the political blocs.”
    Ghafour added, "The decision opened the door again for the political blocs to negotiate and agree on the candidates for the President of the Republic or the Prime Minister, and gave more time for discussions and holding meetings to reach an agreement on the presidency of the republic and the ministers."
    She pointed out that "the decisions of the National Union are subject to democratic and institutional mechanisms through the vote of the Leadership Council and the Political Bureau on them," explaining that "the decision within the union is not an individual decision, but a collective democratic one."
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sat 05 Oct 2024, 7:57 am