Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Economist: The Region's Companies Control The Fuel File And Are Moving Towards Other Provinces

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Economist: The Region's Companies Control The Fuel File And Are Moving Towards Other Provinces Empty Economist: The Region's Companies Control The Fuel File And Are Moving Towards Other Provinces

Post by Rocky Fri 11 Mar 2022, 8:28 am

[size=38]Economist: The Region's Companies Control The Fuel File And Are Moving Towards Other Provinces
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    LAST UPDATE 03/11/2022 | 10:39 AM
    [/size]

Information / Baghdad...
    The economic expert, Ihsan Al-Kinani, stated that the oil companies affiliated with the region control the file of fuel prices inside Kurdistan, and are seeking to enter into investments in the file of oil derivatives in some provinces.
    Al-Kinani told Al-Maalouma, "What was revealed by one of the region's former representatives from the Oil and Energy Committee, that the region's companies affiliated with the ruling family control the file of oil liquidation and the sale of fuel, calls for urgent investigation by the specialized committees in oil and economic affairs."
    He added, "The data indicates that some companies in the region indirectly moved towards investing in oil derivatives in the southern governorates, with the aim of obtaining money, and keeping the authority in the region away from suspicions of corruption."
    Al-Kinani warned against “investment in the field of oil derivatives by private companies, as this matter will weaken the revenues and revenues of the federal government, as the oil file must be in the hands of the government and all its revenues go to its treasury.” finished 25

Current date/time is Thu 19 Sep 2024, 3:14 pm