Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

The decline in global oil prices upon settlement..Basra crude records a jump

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

The decline in global oil prices upon settlement..Basra crude records a jump Empty The decline in global oil prices upon settlement..Basra crude records a jump

Post by Rocky Wed 23 Mar 2022, 5:50 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    The decline in global oil prices upon settlement..Basra crude records a jump
    March 23, 2022

Ultra Iraq - Editorial Team
    Oil prices recorded a decline at the close of trading on Tuesday, March 22, 2022, with the exclusion of the European Union countries' agreement to join the United States in a Russian oil embargo in response to its invasion of Ukraine.
    Iraqi oil prices recorded a rise of about 6%, or the equivalent of nearly $6
    EU foreign ministers are divided over the ban, with some countries, including Germany, saying the bloc relies too heavily on Russian fossil fuels to withstand such a move. 
    Thus, the price of Brent crude fell 14 cents, or 0.2 percent, to settle at 115.48 dollars a barrel, while it is now trading at less than that.
    Conversely, US West Texas Intermediate crude closed 36 cents, or 0.3%, down at $111.76. 
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
    And both contracts had [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] the previous session's trading, up by more than 7%, after news of a possible European ban.
    Iraqi oil prices also recorded a rise of about 6%, or the equivalent of nearly $6.
    The price of Basra Heavy crude, according to the latest update seen by "Ultra Iraq," reached about $109 per barrel.
    And oil prices were boosted by supply threats as Yemen's Houthi movement attacked Saudi energy and water desalination facilities over the weekend. 
    Saudi Arabia said two days ago that it would not be held responsible for any shortage of global supplies after the Houthi attacks.
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sun 07 Jul 2024, 12:09 pm