Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

The Minister of Electricity announces the completion of the network connection with Turkey

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

The Minister of Electricity announces the completion of the network connection with Turkey Empty The Minister of Electricity announces the completion of the network connection with Turkey

Post by Rocky Sun 03 Apr 2022, 5:47 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Baghdad - Aa'a - Medal of Mullah
    Today, Sunday, the Minister of Electricity and Agency, Adel Karim, set a condition for providing energy this summer, better than the previous one, while indicating the completion of the energy network with Turkey.
     Karim told the Iraqi News Agency (INA): "Next summer will be better than the previous one if gas and fuel are available to the ministry," noting that "the ministry has a plan, and we hope the Finance Committee will allocate funds to complete projects and shortcomings, establish lines and stations and purchase transformers, and we have a plan and it will be implemented." almost".
     He added, "The ministry has completed all maintenance work." 
    Regarding the electrical connection, the minister confirmed that "the ministry has completed the electrical linkage with Turkey, and the linkage with Jordan is under construction," noting that "negotiations are continuing regarding the electrical linkage with the Gulf in order to reach agreements that guarantee the two parties." 
    He explained, "Negotiations are continuing on the cost of construction and tariffs, and we hope in the coming days to reach a mutually satisfactory solution."
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sat 27 Apr 2024, 4:51 am