Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Al-Shammari: The Triple Alliance Is Held And Not Coherent

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Al-Shammari: The Triple Alliance Is Held And Not Coherent Empty Al-Shammari: The Triple Alliance Is Held And Not Coherent

Post by Rocky Thu 07 Apr 2022, 5:41 am

[size=38]Al-Shammari: The Triple Alliance Is Held And Not Coherent
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    LAST UPDATE 04/07/2022 | 12:38 PM
    [/size]

The Information/Baghdad:
    A member of the Political Bureau of the National Wisdom Movement, Fadi Al-Shammari, revealed, on Thursday, that the coordination framework has begun to form specialized committees in order to present his expected initiative, while indicating that the alliance is controlled and not coherent.
    . Al-Shammari said in an interview followed by "The Information", that "the coordinating framework is trying to organize itself and frame its movements in preparation for the next stage, and it has begun to form deliberative committees in preparation for putting forward an upcoming initiative."
    He added, "The framework is smooth in its understandings and does not seek to exclude the current, and its initiative is based on understanding and not breaking wills, and that there are new political positions that will be issued after Ramadan."
    Al-Shammari continued, "The tripartite alliance was formed without a real program and its parties are united by a partnership to pass the presidencies, and that the tripartite alliance is held and not coherent, and the alliance of sovereignty represents a "soft space" in the tripartite alliance."

Current date/time is Thu 19 Sep 2024, 7:10 pm