Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Al-Karawi: Kuwait seeks to obstruct the Al-Faw port project at any cost

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Al-Karawi: Kuwait seeks to obstruct the Al-Faw port project at any cost Empty Al-Karawi: Kuwait seeks to obstruct the Al-Faw port project at any cost

Post by Rocky Mon 29 May 2023, 7:05 am

[size=52]Al-Karawi: Kuwait seeks to obstruct the Al-Faw port project at any cost[/size]
    • Today 10:19

• 1 shares

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    Information / Baghdad..
    The popular movement of the Belt and Road, on Monday, renewed its demand to terminate the contract of the Korean company executing the Great Port of Faw and transfer it to Chinese companies, calling on members of the House of Representatives to assume responsibility towards the Great Port of Faw.
    Al-Karawi said in an interview with Al-Maalouma agency, "Kuwaiti pressure is being exerted against Iraq by not activating the framework of the Chinese agreement and Iraq joining the Silk Road, which includes more than 150 countries, to support the country's economic activity."
    He added, "Kuwait's insistence on acquiring Khawr Abd Allah comes to impede the completion of the port of Faw," noting that "Kuwait is obstructing the completion of the large port of Faw and may not allow Iraq to achieve this goal."
    He explained that "referring the project to Chinese companies as the owner of the project, which will change the map of maritime transport in the world towards Iraq, and annually return hundreds of millions of dollars to the government treasury."
    The rights movement had announced earlier its categorical rejection of transferring Iraq to the dry canal and the railway link, considering that the matter is a circumvention of the Belt and Road initiative. End / 25 h

Current date/time is Tue 01 Oct 2024, 9:25 am