Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

“Government And Opposition” .. The Democrat Reveals The Details Of Barzani's Initiative To End The P

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

“Government And Opposition” .. The Democrat Reveals The Details Of Barzani's Initiative To End The P Empty “Government And Opposition” .. The Democrat Reveals The Details Of Barzani's Initiative To End The P

Post by Rocky Sun May 01, 2022 7:16 am

“Government And Opposition” .. The Democrat Reveals The Details Of Barzani's Initiative To End The Political Blockage
    01/05/2022

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Earth News/ The Kurdistan Democratic Party revealed the details of the party leader Massoud Barzani's initiative to end the political impasse in Iraq.
    "During the coming period, there will be multiple scenarios, one of which is the dissolution of parliament, and this is the most difficult," party leader Majid Shankali said in a televised statement, followed by Earth News.
    Shankali added that "the option of dissolving parliament is the most difficult because the situation is very difficult by going to this option," expecting that "there will be a breakthrough by forming a majority government and enabling the opposition to exercise its oversight role in a very large way in parliament."
    Shankali pointed out that "the initiative of Democratic Party Chairman Massoud Barzani will center around this point that there is a government and there will be an opposition with a strong supervisory role and influence, especially through parliamentary committees by receiving the opposition to head some committees and have a major role in monitoring the government and seeing its government program and its implementation mechanism." “.
    It is noteworthy that the Iraqi political scene suffers from a blockage and a lack of consensus between the various forces, blocs and alliances, at a time when some major powers continue their dialogues and negotiations to end the political blockage and proceed with the selection of the President of the Republic and the formation of the government.
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Thu Sep 19, 2024 6:01 am