Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Former Deputy: The People Of The Region Are Waiting For The Implementation Of The Federal Decisions

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Former Deputy: The People Of The Region Are Waiting For The Implementation Of The Federal Decisions  Empty Former Deputy: The People Of The Region Are Waiting For The Implementation Of The Federal Decisions

Post by Rocky Sun 08 May 2022, 6:21 am

[size=38]Former Deputy: The People Of The Region Are Waiting For The Implementation Of The Federal Decisions To Stop The “Farhoud” Oil
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    LAST UPDATE 05/07/2022 | 10:59 PM
    [/size]

Information / Baghdad...
    Former MP Hoshyar Abdullah confirmed, on Saturday, that people in the Kurdistan Region are waiting to turn words into actions regarding the oil file.
    And Abdullah said in a post on his Facebook page and followed by “The Information”, that “the Iraqi Oil Minister once again confirms his ministry’s commitment to implementing the decisions of the Federal Court regarding the region’s oil file.”
    He added, "The people in the region are waiting for the end of the region's oil imports and that it will not be a reason to cut their salaries and budget," noting that "people in the region are waiting for the words about the region's oil to be transformed into actions."
    The Iraqi Oil Minister, Ihsan Abdul-Jabari, confirmed in the meeting of the opinion body in the ministry that “we are going towards the literal implementation of the Federal Court’s decision regarding the region’s oil,” considering that “this does not mean cutting off the dialogue, and we welcome the brothers responsible for the oil file in the region if they wish to open the discussion again.” “. finished 25

Current date/time is Thu 19 Sep 2024, 4:33 pm