Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Al-Maliki Stresses The Importance Of Strengthening Relations Between Baghdad And Paris

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Al-Maliki Stresses The Importance Of Strengthening Relations Between Baghdad And Paris Empty Al-Maliki Stresses The Importance Of Strengthening Relations Between Baghdad And Paris

Post by Rocky Mon Jul 04, 2022 8:04 am

Al-Maliki Stresses The Importance Of Strengthening Relations Between Baghdad And Paris
    07/03/2022

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Earth News/ Head of the State of Law Coalition, Nuri al-Maliki, received in his office today, Sunday, the French Ambassador to Iraq, Eric Chevalier, while stressing the importance of strengthening relations between Baghdad and Paris.
    Al-Maliki's office said in a statement received by Earth News, "During the meeting, they discussed the future of bilateral relations between the two friendly countries, as well as the regional and international situation, and the ongoing dialogues between the political forces to form a government."
    He pointed to "the importance of strengthening relations between Baghdad and Paris in various fields, especially economic, investment and trade issues in accordance with the latest global systems."
    He stressed that "the next stage will witness a campaign to rebuild, provide services, and absorb young energies in the public work sectors," calling for "exchange of experiences and successful experiences between the two countries."
    For his part, the Ambassador of the French Republic expressed his "appreciation for Iraq and the keenness of its leadership to strengthen relations with France and increase the volume of cooperation in various fields."
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sun May 19, 2024 8:14 am