Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Integrity Commission: Orders were issued to recruit general managers in the Baghdad Municipality and

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Integrity Commission: Orders were issued to recruit general managers in the Baghdad Municipality and Empty Integrity Commission: Orders were issued to recruit general managers in the Baghdad Municipality and

Post by Rocky Wed 27 Jul 2022, 4:50 am

[size=46]Integrity Commission: Orders were issued to recruit general managers in the Baghdad Municipality and the Ministry of Industry[/size]
    Iraq
    14:47 - 2022-07-26
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
    Today, Tuesday, the Investigation Department of the Integrity Commission announced the issuance of orders to summon three officials in the Baghdad Municipality and the Ministry of Industry and Minerals, indicating that they had deliberately committed something that violated the duties of their job.
    A statement by the authority stated, "The department reported that the Rusafa Investigation Court, which is specialized in issues of integrity, money laundering and economic crime, issued an order to bring in the general managers of the Legal Department and the Baghdad Water Department in the Baghdad Municipality, for their failure to implement court decisions."
    She added, "The Inclusion Committee in the Baghdad Municipality did not send the committee's report regarding violations in the Rusafa Great Water Project contract, despite their confirmation since the court's decision was issued in late 2020."
    On a related level, the aforementioned court issued “an order to bring in the general manager of the General Company for Engineering Examination and Qualification in the former Ministry of Industry and Minerals, a retired one, on the grounds of violations in the partnership contract concluded between the company and an Arab investment company.”
    She explained that "the Rusafa Investigation Court, which is specialized in issues of integrity, money laundering and economic crime, issued recruitment orders in accordance with the provisions of Article (331) of the Penal Code."

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Thu 19 Sep 2024, 2:33 pm