Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

After its complete cessation, the Ministry of Electricity is re-working all obstetric units at the M

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

After its complete cessation, the Ministry of Electricity is re-working all obstetric units at the M Empty After its complete cessation, the Ministry of Electricity is re-working all obstetric units at the M

Post by Rocky Sat 06 Aug 2022, 4:57 am

[size=46]After its complete cessation, the Ministry of Electricity is re-working all obstetric units at the Maysan plant[/size]
    Iraq
    12:47 - 08-06-2022
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
    Today, Saturday, the Federal Ministry of Electricity announced the restoration of work in all obstetric units that stopped at the Maysan station.

And the ministry's spokesman, Ahmed Moussa, said, "The electrical system will return to work normally in the coming hours, after the ministry's cadres lately isolated the scene of the accident that occurred at the Maysan station, which is a technical exhibit due to an explosion in one of the circuit breakers boxes and the current transformer, And it is not, as was rumored in some media, that it is a fire,” noting that “the cadres managed to restore all the lines and obstetric units that had been separated and began to gradually restore the system in the governorates of Basra, Maysan and parts of Dhi Qar.”

The Maysan Electricity Distribution Branch announced a complete shutdown of electric power throughout the governorate at 11:15 pm yesterday, along with other southern governorates.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sat 05 Oct 2024, 9:31 pm