Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Grain shipments continue and food prices are declining

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Grain shipments continue and food prices are declining Empty Grain shipments continue and food prices are declining

Post by Rocky Sat 06 Aug 2022, 5:12 am

POSTED ON[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] BY [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

[size=52]Grain shipments continue and food prices are declining[/size]

[size=45][You must be registered and logged in to see this image.][/size]
    [size=45]Three ships laden with grain left Ukrainian ports on Friday and were due to arrive in Ukraine later in the day, the first incoming cargo ship since the start of the Ukraine war, as Kyiv called for the safe passages agreement to be expanded to include other products such as minerals.[/size]
    [size=45]Ukraine's Infrastructure Minister Oleksandr Kobrakov said three cargo ships laden with grain had left the Black Sea port of Odessa and the neighboring port of Chornomorsk early yesterday morning. According to the Ukrainian authorities, the ships will first arrive in Istanbul for inspection, and then head to Britain and Ireland. In return, the Barbados-flagged ship Volmar left Istanbul for Chornomorsk after being inspected, according to the Turkish Defense Ministry. These grain shipments are essential The United Nations Food and Agriculture Organization (FAO) world price index fell again in July, moving away from an all-time high reached in March.[/size]
    [size=45]The first grain carrier to leave the port of Ukraine after months of blockade was the Sierra Leone-flagged ship "Razoni", which left the port of Odessa on Monday, carrying 26,000 tons of corn. After inspection procedures through a corridor agreed upon by the conflicting parties, it was searched in the Bosphorus Strait off Istanbul, before heading to the Lebanese port of Tripoli. "The ship is expected to arrive on Sunday morning at the port of Tripoli," said Marilyn Merhej, a media spokeswoman at the Ukrainian embassy in Beirut.[/size]
    [size=45][You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Thu 19 Sep 2024, 3:08 pm