Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

An informed source: The coordination framework will send a delegation to Saudi Arabia headed by Amma

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

An informed source: The coordination framework will send a delegation to Saudi Arabia headed by Amma Empty An informed source: The coordination framework will send a delegation to Saudi Arabia headed by Amma

Post by Rocky Tue 16 Aug 2022, 7:09 am

An informed source: The coordination framework will send a delegation to Saudi Arabia headed by Ammar Al-Hakim, and the Al-Hikma Movement denies
    by[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.][You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]52 Minutes ago
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
    Informed sources in the comprehensive coordination framework of most Shiite political forces, with the exception of the Sadrist movement, reported on Tuesday that the framework will send a delegation to visit the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia during the next two days.
    The sources informed: The head of the Al-Hikma Movement, Ammar Al-Hakim, will head the delegation of the Coordination Framework, on Thursday, heading to Saudi Arabia.
    The sources added; That “the framework is moving to win the support of some countries. The Arab League, which has a role and influence in the Iraqi political arena, in order to elect a government and to proceed with the legal and constitutional frameworks in that.”
    She pointed out that "the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia has played a major role in pacifying the United States, Iran and Turkey."
    And she continued, "The visit may precede the millions of demonstrations that Al-Sadr called for next Saturday."
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Tue 19 Mar 2024, 12:55 am