Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Planning: The standardization and quality control system did not check a single pack of cigarettes

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Planning: The standardization and quality control system did not check a single pack of cigarettes Empty Planning: The standardization and quality control system did not check a single pack of cigarettes

Post by Rocky Sat 20 Aug 2022, 6:54 am

[size=45][size=41]Planning: The standardization and quality control system did not check a single pack of cigarettes[/size]
    52 minutes ago
    [/size]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
    Today, Saturday, the Ministry of Planning confirmed that the Standardization and Quality Control Authority did not examine a single packet of cigarettes, as these goods do not enter through official outlets.
    The official spokesman for the ministry, Abdul-Zahra Al-Hindawi, said that “the talk that the standardization and quality control body did not examine a single packet of cigarettes imported to Iraq, and that all cigarette packs currently in the market are not subject to an inaccurate examination,” adding: “We did not say that it is not within the jurisdiction of the agency.” We said that it does not enter through the official federal outlets.”

He added, "The news was transmitted incorrectly and inaccurately, and the text was fragmented, which led to a distortion of the idea and meaning."
    Al-Hindawi continued: "I was in a television interview, and I said: The device did not check a single packet of cigarettes, because it did not enter through the official border crossings, and I did not say that it is not within the authority of the device."
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Fri 26 Apr 2024, 3:06 pm