Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

The Judiciary Clarifies The Fact That An International Complaint Was Filed Regarding Yesterday's Eve

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

The Judiciary Clarifies The Fact That An International Complaint Was Filed Regarding Yesterday's Eve Empty The Judiciary Clarifies The Fact That An International Complaint Was Filed Regarding Yesterday's Eve

Post by Rocky Wed Aug 24, 2022 6:34 am

The Judiciary Clarifies The Fact That An International Complaint Was Filed Regarding Yesterday's Events
    08/24/2022

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Earth News/ The Supreme Judicial Council clarified today, Wednesday, the fact that an international complaint was filed regarding yesterday's events.
    A statement by the council, received by Earth News, stated, “The Supreme Judicial Council makes it clear that judges and members of the public prosecution who continue to serve in particular are committed to the obligations and duties imposed on them by the Judicial Organization Law, including not to act with individual judgment in cases that concern public opinion.
    The statement added, "This is why the Supreme Judicial Council denies the publication containing the claim of the group of judges of the complaint before the international courts regarding the events of August 23, 2022, especially since the Iraqi judiciary is the competent and able to address any issue in accordance with the Iraqi laws in force.
    Supporters of the Sadrist movement demonstrated yesterday, Tuesday, in front of the Supreme Judicial Council building, while the Council issued a statement commenting on its work and revealing that the judges had received threats via their mobile phones.
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Thu Sep 19, 2024 6:01 am