Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Statistics: Plastic and electrical equipment are the most important Iraqi imports from Egypt

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Statistics: Plastic and electrical equipment are the most important Iraqi imports from Egypt Empty Statistics: Plastic and electrical equipment are the most important Iraqi imports from Egypt

Post by Rocky Wed Aug 31, 2022 6:23 am

Statistics: Plastic and electrical equipment are the most important Iraqi imports from Egypt

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Economy News _ Baghdad
     "Plastic and electrical materials" were considered the most important Iraqi imports from Egypt during the year 2021, according to the trade map website, which provides a map of countries' trade for exports, imports, international demand, alternative markets and competitive markets.
    And the website stated in a statistic on its website seen by "Economy News", that "Iraq imported 24 items of goods from Egypt during the past year, with a value of 460,784 million dollars," noting that "the growth of imports from Egypt decreased by 4% between 2017 and 2021. ".
    He added, "Plastic and such items came first in Iraq's imports from Egypt with a value of 80 million dollars, followed by machinery and electrical equipment with a financial value of 79 million dollars, followed by iron or steel products with a value of 49 million dollars, followed by vegetables with a value of 37 million dollars. ".
    The site also indicated that "Iraq's exports to Egypt amounted to 322,808 million dollars," noting that "these exports decreased by 24% between 2017 to 2021."
    He stated that "the most important Iraqi exports to Egypt are mineral fuels and mineral oils, with a financial value of $314 million, followed by edible fruits and nuts, with a value of $7 million."

16 . views
    Added 08/31/2022 - 9:31 AM
    Update 08/31/2022 - 1:08 PM

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Fri Apr 26, 2024 3:42 pm