Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Putin is calling my boss.. and the strategic alliance between their two countries is laying its foun

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Putin is calling my boss.. and the strategic alliance between their two countries is laying its foun Empty Putin is calling my boss.. and the strategic alliance between their two countries is laying its foun

Post by Rocky Sun 13 Nov 2022, 5:23 am

POSTED ON[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] BY [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

[size=52]Putin is calling my boss.. and the strategic alliance between their two countries is laying its foundations.. and Iraq is in the heart[/size]

[size=45][You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
    November 13, 2022[/size]
    [size=45]Baghdad / Obelisk: Russian President Vladimir Putin made a phone call on Saturday with his Iranian counterpart Ibrahim Raisi, according to what the Kremlin announced, at a time when Tehran appears to be a key ally of Moscow at a distance that may be far away.[/size]
    [size=45]The Russian presidency said in a statement that the two presidents discussed "a series of issues" related to bilateral relations between Iran and Russia, "with a focus on intensifying cooperation in the political, economic and trade fields."[/size]
    [size=45]The Kremlin pointed out that Putin and Raisi also touched on “the field of transport and logistical affairs,” at a time when the Russian and Iranian economies are suffering from Western sanctions.[/size]
    [size=45]This contact comes at a period of increasing Putin's isolation on the international scene since the start of the Russian invasion of Ukraine on February 24 and the series of setbacks suffered by the Russian army in Ukraine since then.[/size]
    [size=45]Putin decided not to attend the G-20 summit next week in Indonesia.[/size]
    [size=45]And while China and India, Russia's traditional allies, say they are concerned about the dispute, there has been a significant rapprochement between Moscow and Tehran.[/size]
    [size=45]Kyiv, along with its Western allies, accuses Moscow of using Iranian-made drones in Ukraine.[/size]
    [size=45]Articles talked about possible deliveries of Iranian surface-to-surface missiles to Moscow. Tehran denied this information.[/size]
    [size=45]However, at the beginning of November, Iran admitted that it provided Russia with drones, but confirmed that this process took place before the Russian invasion of Ukraine.[/size]
    [size=45]This week, the Secretary of the Russian Security Council, Nikolai Patrushev, visited Tehran, where he held talks on security cooperation between the two countries.[/size]
    [size=45]The London-based researcher, Adnan Abu Zaid, believes that both Iran and Russia are working to create new global balances with the participation of China, after the collapse of relations with the West, and that Russian foreign policy is working on Iran, and this will have an impact on Iraq as well, if its influence increases. The Iraqi forces are allied with Iran, which is what is happening now. Nikita Smagin, a Russian writer specializing in Iranian affairs, wrote an article on the website of the “Russian Council for International Affairs” that Russia and Iran find more points of convergence in both foreign policy and economic fields. It is no coincidence that this year is unprecedented in terms of the frequency of visits at the highest levels between officials of the two countries.[/size]
    [size=45]He said that against the backdrop of the current events in Ukraine, the United States seeks to turn Russia into an international pariah state. For Moscow, the Middle East is one way to partially circumvent the sanctions. Therefore, the logical task of Washington was to isolate the Russian side in this region. Despite a strong list of countries allied with the United States and an unenthusiastic reaction from Middle Eastern countries to the special operation in Ukraine, this is not easy.[/size]
    [size=45][You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Thu 19 Sep 2024, 9:43 pm