Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Masrour Barzani: The 17-year disputes with Baghdad must end

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Masrour Barzani: The 17-year disputes with Baghdad must end Empty Masrour Barzani: The 17-year disputes with Baghdad must end

Post by Rocky Thu 17 Nov 2022, 5:13 am

POSTED ON[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] BY [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

[size=52]Masrour Barzani: The 17-year disputes with Baghdad must end[/size]

[size=45][You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
    The head of the Kurdistan Regional Government, Masrour Barzani, confirmed that the ongoing disputes with the federal government for 17 years must end.[/size]
    [size=45]This came in a tweet by the Prime Minister via Twitter, on Tuesday evening, commenting on his meeting today with President Abdel Latif Rashid.[/size]
    [size=45]The prime minister said: "A fruitful meeting with President Abdul Latif Rashid to keep pace with the challenges and opportunities in Iraq."[/size]
    [size=45]"We are committed to dialogue," he added. The 17-year-old feuds must end. To this end, a team will be in Baghdad to negotiate in a true spirit of partnership and on the basis of the constitution.[/size]
    [size=45]Earlier today, the President of the Kurdistan Regional Government, Masrour Barzani, received the President of the Republic of Iraq, Dr. Abdul Latif Rashid.[/size]
    [size=45]The meeting dealt with the latest developments and developments in Iraq and the region, and the importance of addressing the problems between the Kurdistan Region and the federal government radically and on the basis of the constitution and within the framework of the ministerial program of the new federal government.[/size]
    [size=45]Also during the meeting, it was emphasized that a delegation from the Kurdistan Regional Government would visit Baghdad with the aim of resuming talks and negotiating a solution to existing problems.[/size]
    [size=45]In another axis of the meeting, the importance of protecting the security, stability and sovereignty of Iraq was discussed.[/size]
    [size=45][You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sat 05 Oct 2024, 5:21 pm