Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Representative Bassem Khashan, “the theft of the century” is an organized crime, and the decision to

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Representative Bassem Khashan, “the theft of the century” is an organized crime, and the decision to Empty Representative Bassem Khashan, “the theft of the century” is an organized crime, and the decision to

Post by Rocky Thu 01 Dec 2022, 5:06 am

POSTED ON[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] BY [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

[size=52]Representative Bassem Khashan, “the theft of the century” is an organized crime, and the decision to release Nour Zuhair is “incorrect”[/size]

[size=45]Representative Bassem Khashan confirmed today, Wednesday, that “the decision to release the person convicted of stealing the horn, Nour Zuhair, is incorrect, as it is not an ordinary crime, but rather an organized crime that was carried out with high coordination and tactics from government agencies, and it may have been for several parties.”[/size]
    [size=45]Al-Khashan said in a statement, "The government must take correct steps to put an end to the corruption that has ravaged the tired Iraqi body," pointing out that "the current procedures are just husks and do not delve into the core and essence of the corruption cases that are revealed."[/size]
    [size=45]Al-Khashan added, “Zuhair’s release is an opportunity to allow him to blackmail his accomplices who have not been reached because they are willing to pay more than their share in this theft to be excluded from the investigations because they were involved in thefts greater than what was revealed.[/size]
    [size=45]And he indicated that “Nour Zuhair will reap huge profits from his partners in this case by releasing him, and there is no doubt that this procedure was absent from the responsible authorities.”[/size]
    [size=45][You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Thu 04 Jul 2024, 11:46 am