Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Abadi slap Maliki .. cancel orders Diwaniyah recent appointment of his men went to!

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Abadi slap Maliki .. cancel orders Diwaniyah recent appointment of his men went to! Empty Abadi slap Maliki .. cancel orders Diwaniyah recent appointment of his men went to!

Post by Rocky Thu 04 Sep 2014, 3:06 pm

Abadi slap Maliki .. cancel orders Diwaniyah recent appointment of his men went to!

Dated: Thursday 09.04.2014 11:09

Reliable sources said that the Prime Minister outgoing Nuri al-Maliki late exploiting his days in office conducted a sudden movements in government positions, a few days before the end of the old constitutional. "

Where sources indicated that "al-Maliki ordered the upgrading Gen. Mohammad Reza commander of special forces to protect the Prime Minister and the Green Zone to the rank of the team and the continued survival of the force charged with protecting the Prime Minister outgoing Nuri al-Maliki, which includes the 56th Brigade and Regiment rapid intervention and the regiment to protect the security of the Green Zone and the regiment combat terrorism and swarm of Army Aviation, in addition to the elite forces under his supervision. "

She added that "al-Maliki ordered set Zia Quraishi and who served as director of financial Prime Minister's Office in a new position, a Deputy Minister of Planning," saying, "it was the appointment of Ali al-Moussawi, the spokesman for Prime Minister director-general at the Ministry of Foreign Affairs and the appointment of Secretary General of the Council of Ministers on the Keywords president to the BSA. "

They expected the same sources that baptizes Prime Minister-designate Haider Abadi to cancel all orders Diwaniyah appointments and orders transportation and promotions military since the three months to the expiration date the mandate of the caretaker government, noting that the caretaker government has no right to assign or change positions Azlamha government. "

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Tue 02 Jul 2024, 6:04 pm