Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

To prevent smuggling and drugs.. 8 regions between Iraq and Iran are included in the “red line”

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

To prevent smuggling and drugs.. 8 regions between Iraq and Iran are included in the “red line” Empty To prevent smuggling and drugs.. 8 regions between Iraq and Iran are included in the “red line”

Post by Rocky Thu 26 Jan 2023, 4:36 am

POSTED ON[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] BY [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

[size=52]To prevent smuggling and drugs.. 8 regions between Iraq and Iran are included in the “red line”[/size]

[size=45][You must be registered and logged in to see this image.][/size]
    [size=45]An informed source revealed, on Wednesday, that 8 areas on the border strip between Iraq and Iran, east of Diyala, are included in what he called the red line, in order to prevent three dangers, most notably smuggling and drugs.[/size]
    [size=45]The source said in an interview that "within the framework of a comprehensive vision for the file of securing the borders between Iraq and Iran within the axis of eastern Diyala, 8 areas that constitute low lands that facilitate movement between the two sides have been included in the red line, meaning that access to them is prohibited by the Iraqi side for any reason."[/size]
    [size=45]He added, "Important changes in the deployment map began in several sectors within the border strip, in implementation of the recommendations of a higher security committee that took it upon itself to set priorities for securing the border strip between Iraq and Iran, whether in the south, center or north."[/size]
    [size=45]He pointed out that "securing the border strip comes to prevent 3 risks, the most prominent of which is smuggling of goods or drugs, or the possibility of entry of infiltrators of different nationalities in both directions, which is the most dangerous," noting that "the emphasis in areas 8 is the highest, and there are advanced cameras set to enhance border control procedures."[/size]
    [size=45][You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sat 31 Aug 2024, 7:54 pm