Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

“Because of pressure.” Abdul Latif: Siemens will not work in Iraq without the approval of America

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

“Because of pressure.” Abdul Latif: Siemens will not work in Iraq without the approval of America Empty “Because of pressure.” Abdul Latif: Siemens will not work in Iraq without the approval of America

Post by Rocky Mon 20 Feb 2023, 3:21 pm

[size=45][size=41]“Because of pressure.” Abdul Latif: Siemens will not work in Iraq without the approval of America[/size]
     3 hours ago
    [/size]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
    The former deputy of the State of Law coalition, Wael Abdel Latif, considered, on Monday, that America will not allow the German company Siemens to work inside Iraq without its prior approval, while stressing that Washington considers itself the guardian of Iraq since 2003 until now.
    Abdul Latif said in a press interview seen by “Takadam” that “the Siemens company presented in one of the previous governments a study prepared in eight months to complete the electric power system within two years,” noting that “the United States will not allow Siemens to work without obtaining its prior approval.” .
    And he continued, "America considers itself a guardian of Iraq from 2003 until now, given the volume of interventions that prevent any investment in Iraq that conflicts with its own interests," noting that "the problem of Iraq is the lack of a clear policy with America in many files, despite of changing governments.
    Earlier, the government of Muhammad Shayaa al-Sudani turned to the German company Siemens to get rid of the electricity crisis and put an end to American control over the field of electric energy through the Electric Company, which failed to end the electricity crisis at the level of two decades.
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sun 07 Jul 2024, 11:56 am