Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Abbadi review decisions issued illegal Al-Maliki ahead of his departure

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Abbadi review decisions issued illegal Al-Maliki ahead of his departure Empty Abbadi review decisions issued illegal Al-Maliki ahead of his departure

Post by Rocky Fri 12 Sep 2014, 11:00 am

Abbadi review decisions issued illegal Al-Maliki ahead of his departure

09/12/20140

Maliki
    parliamentary sources said the Shiite National Alliance on the intention of the new Prime Minister Haidar Al-Abbadi to reconsider decisions and appointments made by former Prime Minister Nouri al-Maliki, in the final days of his second term.The sources said: "Al-Abbadi will be names that are set in the last days of the former Government, Parliament to undermine confidence, it will be important and sensitive decisions to the debate. To repeal or modify them if necessary.  Commenting on the issue, a legal expert says al-Nadawi told the network the "toss" in the last year of the second mandate of Nouri al-Maliki presented the Iraqi judiciary to intense pressure by the Government, has intensified in recent days of Maliki's Government, particularly after the imprisonment of former Central Bank Governor Sinan Al-Shabibi seven years.  The crisis has been raised against Shabibi and arrest warrant issued against him two years ago, as well as sentences of imprisonment against other opponents of Al-Maliki, whom judge Rahim al-uqaili, Chairman of integrity. The national forces Alliance and the Kurdistan Alliance has students speaking and releases the new Prime Minister Haidar Al-Abbadi to the need to draft rules of procedure for the Council of Ministers to represent the guarantee for non-exclusive executive decision. Former Prime Minister Nouri al-Maliki has taken several decisions in recent meetings of his Cabinet, including the appointment of personalities close to him at the head of an independent agency in the Government of sensitive centers, and refer others to retire, along with ordering the payments "outside powers" as legal and political circles, hesitated.  

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sun 16 Jun 2024, 7:31 am