Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Parliamentarian: Addressing the economic crisis depends on preventing currency smuggling

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Parliamentarian: Addressing the economic crisis depends on preventing currency smuggling Empty Parliamentarian: Addressing the economic crisis depends on preventing currency smuggling

Post by Rocky Sun 26 Feb 2023, 6:09 am

[size=30]Parliamentarian: Addressing the economic crisis depends on preventing currency smuggling
    [ltr]2023.02.26 - 09:45[/ltr]
    [/size]
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]  
    Baghdad - people  
    Independent MP Muhammad Nuri called for dealing with the currency smuggling file to solve the economic crisis, while pointing out that rejecting internal disputes and restoring confidence are the solution to the political crisis.  

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]  

Nuri, in a statement to the official newspaper, followed by "Nass" (February 26, 2023), urged the government to "address the file of currency smuggling, which led to a rise in the exchange rate, which negatively affected the purchasing power of the Iraqi citizen," and added that "the reduction in the price of the dollar It stems from stopping large smuggling operations and strengthening the Iraqi industry."  

Regarding the political crisis, Nuri said: "It started since the beginning of the current electoral cycle and the accompanying controversy, change in the political map, and the acceleration of events," and indicated that "the control of certain political forces over the formation of the government led to a crisis of confidence between the government and the rest of the parties, calling for" action In a patriotic spirit and rejecting narrow internal differences.  
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Wed 26 Jun 2024, 4:46 am