Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Parliamentary Legal: Budget amendments take a month, and their approval depends on removing obstacle

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Parliamentary Legal: Budget amendments take a month, and their approval depends on removing obstacle Empty Parliamentary Legal: Budget amendments take a month, and their approval depends on removing obstacle

Post by Rocky Thu 06 Apr 2023, 2:54 pm

[size=45][size=41]Parliamentary Legal: Budget amendments take a month, and their approval depends on removing obstacles[/size]
     4 minutes ago
    [/size]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
    A member of the Legal Committee, Omid Muhammad, revealed the obstacles facing the legislation of the budget law, indicating that some political blocs are pushing for a one-year budget.
    Muhammad said in a press interview seen by “Takadum” that “the budget is not exposed to major obstacles and clear differences, especially after the agreement that took place yesterday between Baghdad and Erbil, regarding the oil export file.”
    He explained, "Some political blocs in the House of Representatives are calling for the budget to be for one year only, unlike the draft budget sent by the government, which approved a budget for three years, and this has caused a delay in its approval until now."
    And he continued, “The budget amendments within the Legal Committee need three weeks to a month, and then they are placed on the agenda of the session for the second reading and then voting on it, in the event that it was not exposed to obstacles.”
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sat 28 Sep 2024, 1:55 pm