Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Information Crimes Law.. Articles that violate the constitution and others that face parliamentary r

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Information Crimes Law.. Articles that violate the constitution and others that face parliamentary r Empty Information Crimes Law.. Articles that violate the constitution and others that face parliamentary r

Post by Rocky Sun 14 May 2023, 5:23 am

[size=52]Information Crimes Law.. Articles that violate the constitution and others that face parliamentary rejection[/size]
    • Today 11:05

• 1 shares

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    Information / Baghdad.. 
    A member of the Parliamentary Legal Committee, Raed Al-Maliki, confirmed, on Sunday, the recording of some observations about the Information Crimes Law and the Freedom of Expression of Opinion, while indicating that the law in its current form will face parliamentary rejection.
    Al-Maliki told Al-Maalouma that "some paragraphs of the Information Crimes Law violate the Iraqi constitution, which grants citizens freedom of expression," noting that "the law in its current form will be rejected by most of the representatives." 
    He added that "some of its paragraphs involve severe penalties, and there are efforts to amend some of its paragraphs before it is legislated in order not to deviate from the principles of establishing the state and its democratic foundations." 
    He explained that "the laws of freedom of opinion and information need to be carefully considered, and their legislation requires intensive discussions by the concerned authorities and addressing the texts of the disputed articles." 
    The Information Crimes Law faces disagreements within Parliament between rejection and acceptance, and many remarks on its listed paragraphs, as some deputies seek to proceed with the law and vote on it during the current session to "protect society from extremism," while another section believes that the law will be tantamount to muzzling mouths and freedoms. 25 h

Current date/time is Sat 05 Oct 2024, 3:53 pm