Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

His bag is laden with corruption and money.. Al-Kazemi flees through an American convoy to avoid pun

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

His bag is laden with corruption and money.. Al-Kazemi flees through an American convoy to avoid pun Empty His bag is laden with corruption and money.. Al-Kazemi flees through an American convoy to avoid pun

Post by Rocky Mon 15 May 2023, 5:21 am

[size=52]His bag is laden with corruption and money.. Al-Kazemi flees through an American convoy to avoid punishment[/size]
    • Today 09:04

• 1 shares

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    Information / Baghdad...
    A member of the Al-Fateh Alliance, Ali Al-Zubaidi, accused, on Monday, the former Prime Minister, Mustafa Al-Kazemi, of being involved in major corruption cases during his tenure in office, indicating that Al-Kazemi fled via an American convoy to Jordan to avoid being held accountable before the courts.

Al-Zubaidi said in a statement to Al-Maalouma, "The former Prime Minister, Mustafa Al-Kazemi, was smuggled to Jordan via an American convoy, which was confirmed by eyewitnesses, after files condemning him for corruption appeared."
    He added, "It is not inconceivable that the US State Department delegation's visit to Iraq several days ago was in order to stand by Al-Kadhimi and bring him back to the fore after his conviction."
    And he indicated that "Al-Kazemi is involved in many files, especially the theft of the century, the assassination of the leaders of Al-Nasr, the formation of the Abu Ragheef Committee, and other matters that prompt the judiciary to open his files in order to hold him accountable." ended 25 n

Current date/time is Sat 05 Oct 2024, 8:17 pm