Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Foreign Minister: Problems related to the Kurdish share in the budget will be resolved

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Foreign Minister: Problems related to the Kurdish share in the budget will be resolved Empty Foreign Minister: Problems related to the Kurdish share in the budget will be resolved

Post by Rocky Thu 01 Jun 2023, 5:51 am

[size=38]Foreign Minister: Problems related to the Kurdish share in the budget will be resolved[/size]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

June 1, 2023[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    Baghdad / Obelisk Al-Hadath: Foreign Minister Fuad Hussein said, on Thursday, that the problems related to the Kurds' share in the budget will be resolved.
    Foreign Minister Fuad Hussein visited the President of the Federal Court, and said, after his departure, that he "spoke with the President of the Federal Court as Minister of Foreign Affairs and discussed the internal situation in Iraq."
    On May 25, the Finance Committee in the Iraqi Parliament amended Articles 13 and 14 of the Kurdistan region's share of the Iraqi budget, and linked the transfer of the share to the implementation of several new conditions that were not previously included in the draft law.
    Hussein said when asked about another meeting of the State Administration Coalition: There will be a solution, take it from me, okay.
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Rip534 likes this post

Current date/time is Tue 19 Mar 2024, 2:29 am