Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Bin Salman: We are continuing to face the challenges facing the energy markets

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Bin Salman: We are continuing to face the challenges facing the energy markets Empty Bin Salman: We are continuing to face the challenges facing the energy markets

Post by Rocky Wed 05 Jul 2023, 2:52 pm

Bin Salman: We are continuing to face the challenges facing the energy markets

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Economy News - Baghdad
    Saudi Energy Minister Abdulaziz bin Salman expressed his surprise at some of the news circulating through various media, describing it as "laughable".
    "Some of the news I hear is laughable," bin Salman said at the "OPEC" forum. "We must focus on our comfort and our goals."
    He added, "In the past two weeks I have heard some laughable gossip, but things must be explained well and directly."
    He continued, "What is the reason for the rise in the price of oil after America's claims that there is no demand for oil, and we continue to face the challenges facing the energy markets?"
    This week, Russia announced that it will voluntarily reduce its oil exports in August 2023 by 500,000 barrels per day.
    This coincided with the announcement of an official source in the Saudi Ministry of Energy that the Kingdom would extend the voluntary cut of one million barrels per day, which began to be implemented in July, for another month, to include the month of August, with the possibility of extending it.

Views 34
    Added 07/05/2023 - 6:38 PM
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Mon 30 Sep 2024, 7:23 pm