Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Withdrawal of all powers from the President of the Presidential Court (document)

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Withdrawal of all powers from the President of the Presidential Court (document) Empty Withdrawal of all powers from the President of the Presidential Court (document)

Post by Rocky Tue 11 Jul 2023, 4:13 am

Withdrawal of all powers from the President of the Presidential Court (document)
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] |Today, 10:0
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

+A
    -A

Baghdad today - Baghdad
    The President of the Republic, Abd al-Latif Jamal Rashid, directed the withdrawal of all powers from Kamel al-Dulaimi, Chief of the Office of the Presidency of the Republic.
    According to a document issued by the Presidency and obtained by "Baghdad Today", "Based on the powers vested in the Law of the Office of the Presidency of the Republic, it was decided to withdraw all powers from the Chief of the Office of the Presidency of the Republic, Kamel al-Dulaimi, and link them to the director of the Office of the President of the Republic."
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Thu 19 Sep 2024, 1:55 pm