Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

State administration meets next Monday

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

State administration meets next Monday Empty State administration meets next Monday

Post by Rocky Fri 14 Jul 2023, 4:19 am

POSTED ON[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] BY [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

[size=52]State administration meets next Monday[/size]

[size=45][You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
    An informed source revealed that a meeting of the State Administration Coalition will take place next week.[/size]
    [size=45]The source stated that: “The coalition has set next Monday as a date for its periodic meeting at the government palace.”[/size]
    [size=45]He pointed out, "The meeting is taking place in conjunction with the start of the new legislative term of parliament and the implementation of the financial budget law."[/size]
    [size=45]It is scheduled that the House of Representatives will resume its sessions next Saturday after the end of its legislative recess, and the Parliamentary Media Department published the agenda for the next Saturday and Monday session.[/size]
    [size=45]The Federal Financial Budget Law entered into force a few days ago, but the Federal Supreme Court issued, yesterday, Wednesday, a state order to stop six articles in the budget, one of which deducts percentages from the salaries of state employees, while the other grants financial powers.[/size]
    [size=45]The Parliamentary Finance Committee suggested that the budget funds be released on July 18.[/size]
    [size=45][You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sat 05 Oct 2024, 7:48 pm