Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

2 posters

How can Iraqi oil be transported to Iran without a pipeline... and tankers is not a practical method

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

How can Iraqi oil be transported to Iran without a pipeline... and tankers is not a practical method Empty How can Iraqi oil be transported to Iran without a pipeline... and tankers is not a practical method

Post by Rocky Fri 14 Jul 2023, 10:16 am

[size=38]How can Iraqi oil be transported to Iran without a pipeline... and tankers is not a practical method[/size]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

July 14, 2023[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    Baghdad / Obelisk Al-Hadath: After marathon negotiations that lasted for several days, technical committees from Tehran and Baghdad reached an agreement to exchange Iraqi black oil for Iranian gas, to ensure the operation of Iraqi electricity production plants on the one hand, and to confront the problem of US sanctions on Iran on the other hand.
    The economic expert, Bahman Arman, believes that it is very difficult to implement the agreement in its entirety, because the process of laying pipelines between the two countries is not feasible, and transporting very large quantities of Iraqi oil by truck to Iran will take a long time.
    Arman recalls the threat of Iranian oil shipments being arrested on the high seas due to US sanctions imposed on Iranian oil exports, stressing that Tehran's oil production exceeds its exports, which flow to buyers at prices lower than global markets.
    Tehran suffers from the accumulation of huge quantities of oil, and it is unreasonable to import Iraqi oil to stockpile it inside the country.
    Iranian economist Saeed Laylaz said the reason for Tehran's acceptance of bartering its gas for Iraqi oil is its keenness to help the Iraqi government provide electricity service to its people, describing the agreement as the ideal solution in light of Washington's lack of agreement to transfer funds to Iran.
    He believed that Tehran could use the oil imported from Iraq in order to export it to another country, or refine it in Iranian refineries near the Iraqi border, or import it in the form of oil derivatives such as gasoline and diesel.
    He added that the exchange of Iraqi oil for Iranian gas is a positive step to overcome the emerging problems in the political and economic relations between Tehran and Baghdad, stressing that the Iranian economy has become too large to be affected negatively or positively by $11 billion.
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    wciappetta
    wciappetta
    NNP TEAM
    NNP TEAM

How can Iraqi oil be transported to Iran without a pipeline... and tankers is not a practical method Empty Re: How can Iraqi oil be transported to Iran without a pipeline... and tankers is not a practical method

Post by wciappetta Fri 14 Jul 2023, 10:41 am

The economic expert, Bahman Arman???? Economic clown is more like it. How about this novel approach, fill an oil tanker at the port? Seems to work for shipping everywhere else.

Current date/time is Thu 19 Sep 2024, 6:54 pm