Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Identifying 3 important points for the success of the 2023 elections.. “It will change the state of

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Identifying 3 important points for the success of the 2023 elections.. “It will change the state of  Empty Identifying 3 important points for the success of the 2023 elections.. “It will change the state of

Post by Rocky Sat Jul 15, 2023 6:00 am

[size=45][size=41]Identifying 3 important points for the success of the 2023 elections.. “It will change the state of the governorates.”[/size]
     14 hours ago
    [/size]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
    On Friday, a political movement identified three important points for the success of the 2023 elections.
    “The provincial council elections, which will be held on December 18, 2023, are important in drawing the map of the provinces, especially after years have passed since they were resolved,” said Nizar Al-Lahibi, Deputy Secretary-General of the Al-Bawasil National Party.
    He added, "Three important points for the success of the 2023 elections are striving to increase popular participation rates, not exerting any pressure on voters, and determining the level of financial spending for forces and candidates."
    He pointed out that "the elections are pivotal and will determine the compass of voters in most of the provinces," pointing out that "talk about postponing them is not currently on the table."
    Dozens of political forces and blocs are participating in the provincial council elections in Diyala to compete during the elections.
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Mon May 20, 2024 8:01 am