Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

The new sanctions on banks will raise the dollar to 175 dinars against the dollar

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Banks - The new sanctions on banks will raise the dollar to 175 dinars against the dollar Empty The new sanctions on banks will raise the dollar to 175 dinars against the dollar

Post by Rocky Fri Jul 21, 2023 10:03 am

[rtl][size=33]The new sanctions on banks will raise the dollar to 175 dinars against the dollar[/size][/rtl]

[rtl]WRITTEN BY: SOCIAL BAGHDAD[/rtl]

• 21-07-2023

[rtl]Experts in the field of economics criticized the new sanctions imposed by Washington on 14 new Iraqi banks, stressing that the imposition of sanctions from America is a response to the government after the announcement of a barter for the supply of Iranian gas.
    Experts, in their statements, stated that the dollar exchange rate is expected to reach 175 compared to 100 dollars during the current month, noting that Washington's recent sanctions will restore the recent dollar exchange crisis in the local markets.
    While they continued that the Central Bank will work to increase its sales during the coming period for the purpose of filling the deficit that will occur as a result of removing 14 Iraqi banks from the electronic dollar platform, pointing out that Washington deliberately imposed sanctions on large banks, which are considered one of the main resources for selling the dollar at the official price in the local markets.
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.][/rtl]

Current date/time is Mon May 20, 2024 5:38 am