Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Minister of Oil: Signing with the “Total” company and completing projects that will end gas flaring

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Minister of Oil: Signing with the “Total” company and completing projects that will end gas flaring  Empty Minister of Oil: Signing with the “Total” company and completing projects that will end gas flaring

Post by Rocky Fri 28 Jul 2023, 7:01 am

[size=38]Minister of Oil: Signing with the “Total” company and completing projects that will end gas flaring after years[/size]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

July 28, 2023[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    Baghdad / Obelisk Al-Hadath: Oil Minister Hayan Abdul-Ghani confirmed that the ministry is proceeding with implementing important projects to end gas flaring, while announcing the issuance of a directive for officials and workers in the ministry to exert maximum efforts to advance the oil sector.
    Abdul-Ghani said that the Prime Minister, Muhammad Shia’ al-Sudani, issued directives to expedite the implementation of gas investment projects, pointing out that the signing with the “Total” company and the completion of projects in the fields of Basra and others are all projects that will end the burning of gas after years.
    He continued, “The associated gas and stopping its burning is an important matter, and we have been working on it since we assumed the management of the ministry, especially since the projects to end gas burning and invest it in operating stations and factories are within the government program of the Prime Minister, indicating that the government’s interest and the prime minister’s close follow-up to projects in the gas investment sector will accelerate Achieving goals and reaping positive results on the ground during the coming period.
    The Minister of Oil indicated that he directed the officials and workers to exert maximum efforts in order to implement projects for the advancement of the oil sector and the optimal investment of the national wealth.
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Rip534 likes this post

Current date/time is Sat 27 Apr 2024, 11:10 pm