Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Al-Sudanese chairs a meeting of the Development Road Committee

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Al-Sudanese chairs a meeting of the Development Road Committee Empty Al-Sudanese chairs a meeting of the Development Road Committee

Post by Rocky Mon 31 Jul 2023, 4:53 am

[rtl]Al-Sudanese chairs a meeting of the Development Road Committee[/rtl]

policy  ,  2023/07/30 19:52  , the number of readings: 588 
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

[rtl]Baghdad-Iraq today:

Today, Sunday, Prime Minister Muhammad Shia Al-Sudani chaired the second meeting of the Supreme Committee for the implementation of the Development Road Project.

A statement by Al-Sudani's office stated, "During the meeting, the latest steps taken in the course of advancing the project by the concerned authorities were reviewed, each according to his own, and the progress of the measures taken is the responsibility of countries wishing to participate." and contribution to the project was followed up.

Al-Sudani directed, during the meeting, to "involve the Roads and Bridges Department in the Ministry of Construction, Housing, Municipalities and Public Works, in the process of supervising the route of the road, as well as the creation of specialized departments in the Ministries of Transport, and Construction and Housing, to find a specialized staff that contributes to follow-up and implementation.”

The Prime Minister stressed "the necessity of resolving conflicts with existing projects, and careful coordination in this field."

The statement added, "The meeting discussed the appointment of an economic consultant for the project, communication with interested international companies specialized in sub-projects and industrial cities projects, in addition to reviewing the World Bank's proposals regarding the implementation stages and investment files."[/rtl]
    [rtl][You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    [/rtl]

Current date/time is Sun 28 Apr 2024, 12:23 am