Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Najaf calling on the government to re-examine some of the laws related to investment

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Najaf calling on the government to re-examine some of the laws related to investment Empty Najaf calling on the government to re-examine some of the laws related to investment

Post by Rocky Sun 28 Sep 2014, 7:12 am

Najaf calling on the government to re-examine some of the laws related to investment

27/09/2014

Najaf / JD / .. called Najaf Investment Commission, the Federal Government to amend some laws that hinder investment and sent to the Parliament for the purpose of the legislation, so as to maintain the advancement of service and investment.
    The head of the In Albhash Agency / JD /: that "in spite of the large number of companies and investors wishing to invest in the province of Najaf in various areas, but there are some obstacles hindering the process of implementation of investment projects, the restrictions imposed by the federal government."
    He added: "The federal government and the House of Representatives calling for a review of some of the laws that relate to investment, for the purpose of advancing the country's investment and the advancement of the province in particular, the fact that the province of Najaf, one of the provinces that has a viable economic big made it the focus of the investment companies."
    The Najaf Investment Commission granted since it was founded in 2008 and so far 207 vacation investment and more than $ 7 million dollars. / Finished / 8 /

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Thu 19 Sep 2024, 11:19 am