Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

"It is not political".. The Patriotic Union reveals the obstacles that delay sending Kurdistan alloc

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

"It is not political".. The Patriotic Union reveals the obstacles that delay sending Kurdistan alloc Empty "It is not political".. The Patriotic Union reveals the obstacles that delay sending Kurdistan alloc

Post by Rocky Tue 22 Aug 2023, 4:34 am

"It is not political".. The Patriotic Union reveals the obstacles that delay sending Kurdistan allocations
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] |Today
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

+A
    -A

Baghdad today - Baghdad 
    Today, Monday (August 21, 2023), the representative of the Patriotic Union of Kurdistan, Gharib Ahmed, confirmed that the delay in sending the allocations of the Kurdistan region from the budget has nothing to do with the existence of a political problem with Baghdad, but rather due to technical problems only.
    Ahmed said in an interview with "Baghdad Today" that "all political problems have been resolved between the two parties, and there is no political impediment to sending budget allocations, since the region has adhered to Baghdad's conditions."
    He added that "what remains are technical problems regarding customs, border crossings and taxes revenues."
    He pointed out that "the financial allocations for the salaries of employees in the Kurdistan region will be sent before the end of this month, and there are simple technical procedures, after which all financial dues will be sent."
    Earlier, the former Deputy Minister of Finance, Fadel Nabi, said that the major problem between Baghdad and Erbil is in non-oil revenues, as the region considers customs revenues to be only sovereign and 50% of them are for the center and 50% for the region, but the federal government wants to control all revenues, including Customs, taxes and fees. 
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sat 05 Oct 2024, 6:20 pm