Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Municipal employees demand their protection from outlaws

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Municipal employees demand their protection from outlaws Empty Municipal employees demand their protection from outlaws

Post by Rocky Wed Aug 23, 2023 7:50 am

[size=35][size=35]Municipal employees demand their protection from outlaws[/size]
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    [/size]

with video

[size][size]
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.][/size]
    2023-08-23 | 06:30

[/size]

Source:

The employees of the Diwaniyah municipality organized a protest, demanding their protection from outlaws, in light of the recent assault on the municipal director, who in turn filed a complaint before the court to hold the aggressors accountable.

[ltr]

0 seconds of 0 seconds Volume 0%

[/ltr]

After they were prevented from changing the characters and encroaching on the space in one of the regions, a group of people assaulted the director of the municipality of [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] inside the district, which called on the employees to organize a protest to demand their protection from the outlaws, as they described them.

The director of the municipality filed an official complaint before the judiciary to hold the aggressors accountable according to the laws in force, while calling on the security authorities to strengthen the protection elements in the department, to prevent the recurrence of such cases, and to preserve the prestige of government institutions.

Current date/time is Thu Sep 19, 2024 5:49 am