Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Maliki's coalition reveals the contents of his meeting with the Sudanese

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Maliki's coalition reveals the contents of his meeting with the Sudanese Empty Maliki's coalition reveals the contents of his meeting with the Sudanese

Post by Rocky Sat 02 Sep 2023, 6:57 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    [size=52]Maliki's coalition reveals the contents of his meeting with the Sudanese[/size]
    • Today 14:36

• 1 shares

Information / Baghdad.. 
    The State of Law Coalition headed by Nuri al-Maliki revealed, on Saturday, the most important issues and files that it dealt with with Prime Minister Muhammad Shia al-Sudani.

The representative of the State of Law Coalition, Alia Nassif, told Al-Maalouma, "The meeting with Prime Minister Muhammad Shia'a Al-Sudani dealt with the most important files at the state level, which are electricity, water, regional and internal movements, the security aspect and borders."
    She added, "Al-Sudani is among the latest developments in the talks with the Turkish side, which are continuing in order for Iraq to obtain its share of water from the Tigris and Euphrates rivers."
    With regard to the electricity file, Nassif confirmed, "Al-Sudani pledged to improve energy production through high commitment to implementing programs and plans that have been developed to improve energy."
    She pointed out that "the Prime Minister confirmed that Iraq, after two years, will dispense with importing gas from abroad."
    It is noteworthy that, Prime Minister Muhammad al-Sudani met, last Wednesday, members of the House of Representatives for the State of Law bloc, hours after his meeting with the head of the coalition, Nuri al-Maliki.

Current date/time is Sat 05 Oct 2024, 1:27 pm