Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Deputy: The Sudanese government succeeded in reviving half of the stalled projects within 5 months

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Deputy: The Sudanese government succeeded in reviving half of the stalled projects within 5 months Empty Deputy: The Sudanese government succeeded in reviving half of the stalled projects within 5 months

Post by Rocky Sun 24 Sep 2023, 7:10 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    [size=52]Deputy: The Sudanese government succeeded in reviving half of the stalled projects within 5 months[/size]
    • Today 15:07

Information / Baghdad..
    Representative Baqir Al-Saadi, a member of the Parliamentary Services Committee, confirmed on Sunday that the Sudanese government succeeded in reviving half of the lagging projects in the country within 5 months. 
    Al-Saadi said in his speech to Al-Maalouma: “There are more than a thousand projects nationwide that have been left without work on them for many years for various reasons, causing the loss of millions of dinars daily due to the obsolescence and extinction of projects and the unsuitability of building materials.” 
    He added, "The Sudanese government succeeded in restoring half of these projects after extensive study within 5 months, and it is currently working to complete the remaining projects, which cost the country's treasury hundreds of billions of dinars." 
    He pointed out that "leaving projects for 12 years without completion was a mistake, and that the government set priorities for restoring the projects and approved a 3-year budget that will give high flexibility in providing funds to complete them." 
    Most of the country's governorates [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] been struggling with these strategic projects in the sectors of education, health, industry and other services for many years, despite significant spending on initial completion rates. Ended / 25 F

Current date/time is Wed 02 Oct 2024, 8:56 am