Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Reuters reveals the date and number of days of Sudanese's visit to Moscow

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Reuters reveals the date and number of days of Sudanese's visit to Moscow Empty Reuters reveals the date and number of days of Sudanese's visit to Moscow

Post by Rocky Wed 04 Oct 2023, 3:09 pm

Reuters reveals the date and number of days of Sudanese's visit to Moscow
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] |Today
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

+A
    -A

Baghdad today - Baghdad
    Reuters International News Agency revealed today, Wednesday (October 4, 2023), the date of the expected visit of Prime Minister Muhammad Shiaa Al-Sudani to the Russian capital, Moscow, in an official visit that includes a meeting with Russian President Vladimir Putin. 
    The agency said, according to what “Baghdad Today” translated, that “informed sources within the Iraqi government informed it that Al-Sudani will leave the capital, Baghdad, for Moscow on the ninth of October, where he is scheduled to hold a meeting on the tenth and eleventh of the same month with the Russian President.”
    The sources told the agency that “the Sudanese visit comes with the aim of discussing” economic and political cooperation between the two countries in multiple fields,” without revealing the nature of that cooperation or the files that will be discussed during the meeting.
    On September 21, Foreign Minister Fuad Hussein announced from New York that Al-Sudani would visit Moscow before the end of this year.
    Yesterday, Tuesday, Al-Sudani discussed with the Assistant President of the Russian Federation, Igor Levitin, and his accompanying delegation, bilateral relations between the two countries, and ways to enhance mutual cooperation in various fields, in addition to discussing the details of Al-Sudani’s upcoming visit to Moscow. 
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Thu 19 Sep 2024, 5:04 am