Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Iraq.. Increasing the capacity of the Sibla gas field to 100 million cubic feet per day

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Iraq.. Increasing the capacity of the Sibla gas field to 100 million cubic feet per day Empty Iraq.. Increasing the capacity of the Sibla gas field to 100 million cubic feet per day

Post by Rocky Sat 21 Oct 2023, 6:43 am

POSTED ON[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] BY [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

[size=52]Iraq.. Increasing the capacity of the Sibla gas field to 100 million cubic feet per day[/size]

[size=45]The Iraqi Minister of Energy, Hayan Abdul Ghani, said that Iraq intends to raise the production capacity of the Siba gas field in Basra from 60 to 100 million standard cubic feet per day.[/size]
    [size=45]He added, in a statement carried by the Iraqi News Agency, that “this field is considered one of the important gas fields that is of interest to the Ministry. Its current production is (50-60) million standard cubic feet per day, and we plan to increase it to 100 million standard cubic feet per day. The field produces Also, a quantity of 1,200 tons of liquid gas, and the production of a thousand barrels of condensate.”[/size]
    [size=45]Abdul-Ghani said, “The field relies on self-generation to produce electrical energy to operate its facilities and all of the field’s facilities.”[/size]
    [size=45]Abdul Ghani pointed out, “The field facilities rely on advanced technology, and resort to horizontal drilling to increase the quantities of gas invested from the border field.”[/size]
    [size=45][You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Mon 30 Sep 2024, 9:40 pm