Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

53% of the population of the Middle East live on $ 4 a day

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

53% of the population of the Middle East live on $ 4 a day Empty 53% of the population of the Middle East live on $ 4 a day

Post by Rocky Tue 07 Oct 2014, 5:59 am

53% of the population of the Middle East live on $ 4 a day

The World Bank says that the extreme poverty rates are still low in the region, but the ability to fall into the clutches of poverty is very high.
    WASHINGTON - The World Bank revealed that 53% of the population of the Middle East and North Africa on the $ 4 per person per day only, explaining that the extreme poverty rates are still low in the region, but the ability to fall into the clutches of poverty is very high.

The number of people in the region 345.4 million people in 2013 Arthaa of 339.6 million people in 2012, and swallowing the population growth rate in the past 1.7%. revealed the World Bank in a report on Saturday that the rate of growth of per capita GDP declined 2.2% in 2013 , while grew by 4.5% in the previous year. predicted the World Bank to resume the economic growth rate in the region in 2014 to 1.9%, and that is leading oil-exporting countries, particularly the Gulf states recovery process. came in a report that the stimulus packages in the Gulf coupled with an increase money flows to the region, particularly Egypt and Jordan that would enhance growth rates in the region in light of the continued rise in capital spending and ongoing. report revealed that the World Bank approved a 2.8 billion dollars for the region to finance 21 projects in the fiscal year ending at the end of June last year, and included support of $ 2.6 billion of World Bank loans for Reconstruction and Development and $ 199 million of commitments IDA, also has been associated with the bank to provide special funding worth 68 million dollars for five projects in the West Bank and the Gaza Strip.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sat 05 Oct 2024, 9:46 pm