Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

A significant exploitation of Anbar budget funds has been monitored for the benefit of Al-Halbousi’s

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

A significant exploitation of Anbar budget funds has been monitored for the benefit of Al-Halbousi’s Empty A significant exploitation of Anbar budget funds has been monitored for the benefit of Al-Halbousi’s

Post by Rocky Sun 29 Oct 2023, 6:46 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    [size=52]A significant exploitation of Anbar budget funds has been monitored for the benefit of Al-Halbousi’s electoral propaganda[/size]
    • Today 13:47

Information / Anbar.. 
    An official source in the local government of Anbar Governorate revealed, on Sunday, that the Taqadum Party, headed by Muhammad al-Halbousi, exploited the governorate’s budget for electoral purposes. 
    The source said in a statement to the Maalouma Agency, “The past elections witnessed influential people exploiting government resources for the purposes of electoral propaganda, and no legal measures have been taken against the violator by the supervisory authorities up to this point, and this is what is happening now.”
    He added, "There is a fear among political circles that do not have influence that the Taqadum Party, led by President Al-Halbousi, will exploit Anbar's financial budget allocated to reconstruction projects for electoral purposes, as it possesses all the powers that qualify it to carry out this task."
     He pointed out that "electoral propaganda in recent years cost the state budget billions of dinars and was adopted by influential figures."
    He explained, “The central government is required to monitor electoral propaganda in Anbar, especially since there is information indicating the Taqadum Party’s intention to use the governorate’s budget for electoral purposes.”
    It is noteworthy that the last elections in Anbar witnessed many legal v

Current date/time is Thu 19 Sep 2024, 10:43 pm