Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

2 posters

See site .. Kurd announce the death of al-Baghdadi in battles Kobanî and published a picture of his

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

See site .. Kurd announce the death of al-Baghdadi in battles Kobanî and published a picture of his  Empty See site .. Kurd announce the death of al-Baghdadi in battles Kobanî and published a picture of his

Post by Rocky Thu 09 Oct 2014, 6:42 am

See site .. Kurd announce the death of al-Baghdadi in battles Kobanî and published a picture of his body((ill wait for the official report.

09-10-2014 01:35 AM

Declared the site 'Voice of Kurdistan' on the Internet killed the leader of the 'Daash' terrorist Abu Bakr al-Baghdadi, the site published a photo said it represents the body of al-Baghdadi.

The Kurdish website that the leader of the so-called Islamic State (Daash) was killed during the clashes in the area Kobanî (appointed Arabs), which ignited the fuse of the battles in which between Kurdish fighters and Daash a few days ago that killed more than 400 fighters from both sides so far did not outweigh win Kobanî in which to continue the fight now.
    Media reports have picked up a Kurdish news 'Voice of Kurdistan' and said that the units protect the Kurdish people managed to kill the leader of the state of Iraq and the Levant Islamic "Abu Bakr al-Baghdadi," yesterday.

The reports, that there is a body of a person believed to be for "Abu Bakr al-Baghdadi," the commander of the organization of the Islamic State "Daash."

He said, "the Syrian Observatory for Human Rights," he was able to document the deaths of 412 people since the start of an attack organization "hard-line", known as "Daash", the city of Kobani, or "Eye of the Arabs," according to the label Arab, near the border with Turkey, in 16 September last year.
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    fonz1951
    fonz1951
    Interacting Investor
    Interacting Investor

See site .. Kurd announce the death of al-Baghdadi in battles Kobanî and published a picture of his  Empty Re: See site .. Kurd announce the death of al-Baghdadi in battles Kobanî and published a picture of his

Post by fonz1951 Thu 09 Oct 2014, 11:02 am

if it's not him, it's his twin brother. if it is, then not only is he dead, so is his son, he was killed a few weeks ago.i don't think for one minute that it will do anything to discourage the rest of his thugs,if anything it will make them more determined to take over.but it is a good start.

Current date/time is Thu 30 May 2024, 7:36 am